Time War Time War

OMIGOSH!!! I wet into a fangirl giggle fit after that! That was amazing.. It was beautifully smooth and well written. I loved the simple background music and the art work blended wonderfully. Cheers! That was amazing.

Memories-Prologue SimDate Memories-Prologue SimDate

Wonderful design! I love the concept. It could use a little work to make it more cohesive and longer. I know there is a second part coming out soon, but some may not want to play it after seeing how short this one is. The art work is absolutely beautiful!

ksetsuni responds:

thank you so much for your review ^^ the next one will be longer... or at least i think so... ._.

Ichigo - UnBound Ichigo - UnBound

This is very good! I like how you put his hollow form behind him as a ghost form. The wraps seem a bit fluffy or furry, instead of the traditional layered gauze.
Overall brilliant!

Ichigo Ichigo

Wow. Just wow! This is very good. You did an amazing job with the textures and shading. The shape of the jaw is slightly off, but otherwise this is brilliant!

Commission: Van Gough Tardis Commission: Van Gough Tardis

Very nice piece. I say 4 and not 5 (stars) because the wall panel of the TARDIS seems out of place. It's in the right position, but with the view of the whole TARDIS that panel doesn't look like it belongs. I think if it was more along the lines of a fragment it would be better. Otherwise it looks brilliant and very well done. What did you use to make this?

ReuzakeX responds:

Totally understandable, and I completely agree with you. To do this, I used a piece of software called MyPaint. It is open source and compatible with Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X if you know how to use MacPorts.